Affirmations, huh? Once a skeptic, now a believer.
A few years ago, I was a serious corporate gal who would poke fun at anything that could not be proven for a fact.
Affirmations were the last thing I could take seriously, and yet, funny enough, affirmations and the subsequent changes in mindset and thinking created the conditions for my transition from corporate to entrepreneurship.
Positive affirmations were the seeds that enabled me to land my dream company and online businesses and partnership with my husband.
Reminder: You can still grab The Positive Affirmations for Life program with more than 4 hours of audio affirmations for 7 life situations that impact your happiness and success the most including the wealth attraction and career success tracks.
Specifically, I can attribute the following to learning and using positive affirmations in my life:
- Healing from my past mistakes.
- Accepting myself for who I am.
- Forgiving myself for past failures.
- Letting go of the corporate career that was all wrong for me.
- Learning to start over in a new direction.
- Believing in my own eventual success.
- Discovering my life purpose in the process.
- Overcoming my fears to move in the direction of my dreams.
Isn’t it ironic that I now pay tribute to the very thing I used to poke fun?
Well, here’s the thing. If I was able to experience that level of change in belief and mindset, I am convinced you can too. I used the power of affirmations and guided meditation to achieve my goals.
So let’s talk about what you can do to achieve the same because this stuff can change your life forever.
The lesson here is simple (not easy, but simple): We all change and evolve when we know better.
So go ahead and let the skeptic part of you find it silly or cute or plain dumb to look at positive affirmations as an answer to improve your life, enhance your career and land your dream business. But give affirmations a try anyway.
It starts by believing, if only for a minute, that you deserve a positive, fulfilling, happy life and enjoyable fulfilling work and career. Period. No ifs. No buts. No excuses.
Can we please stop confusing affirmations with magic?
Positive affirmations are phrases or statements that retrain your brain to think the right way and in doing so, cultivate the right mindset and energy for everything you want in your life.
Got it? Everything you want in your life can be yours. That can be your first affirmation.
I am worthy and deserving of everything that I want in my life.
Affirmations help you believe that you are already experiencing that outcome in the present moment and helping manifest it in the future.
How, you ask?
Let me give you examples.
If you want to be healthy, you envision health already happening to you.
If you want to have a highly profitable online business, you envision that success and money is already pouring into your business.
If you want to attract the right partner into your life, you live as though you already have met and believe in this person’s existence.
Then, you state those eventual realities as facts in the first person – I am, I believe, I do – and repeat them over and over to yourself, believing that the outcome is simply inevitable.
Because it is. If you believe first.
Now, here’s where the confusion comes from those who confuse affirmations with magic. Which is mainly prevalent in the Harry Potter world and generally requires the use of a wand.
Affirmations do not absolve you of taking the action that will bring you to the eventual outcome.
Um. Yes. You still have to take action and do the work.
If you want to get healthy, you have got to set up everything else in your life to achieve that health from environment, diet, habits, and family support.
If you want to create your own profitable online business, you have got to work hard, make sacrifices, and be patient.
And I bet you’re very good at taking all the action.
But are you creating the positive and supportive mental thoughts and beliefs that make the ride to the top easier, smoother and quicker?
If not, affirmations will be your very best friend.
Because everything you want is so much harder, if not completely impossible, with the negative berating mindset that is full of doubts, criticism, insecurity and impatience.
So why not ease the road to your dreams?
How to use positive affirmations for entrepreneurs in your daily life and not feel, ahem, silly?
Here’s one thing I’ve noticed in our culture. Negative thoughts, statements full of doubt and insecurity, and terrible prospect for the future is completely normal.
Tell me if these are not totally normal conversation starters:
I’m in a new job but I already have a bad feeling about it. You know?
I started my own business, we’ll see what happens, you know 95% of businesses fail, right?
My first product just didn’t sell. This is so hard. I don’t know why I’m even doing it.
I know, right? I’m going to be a starving artist for decades.
You left your safe job? Well, at least your spouse still has a job while you do your own “thing” for a while.
I feel just awful. I have to go speak to a crowd about marketing their business. Argh.
And on and on and on these negative downright disgusting dialogues continue, while any positive affirmative phrase is met with a look of surprise and even shock!
So you know what? It’s up to you if you want to continue the trend or buck it. I want to set up everything in my life to create ALL the success for my growing business, not just some of it. And if you want the same for yourself, your mind and body and spirit all have to be on board with your entrepreneurship dreams.
You may feel silly at first, but you may also feel good. And positive. And more creative. And more productive. And even more profitable.
Now that’s a good price to pay for a wee bit of silliness. Don’t you think?
The 42 Positive Affirmations Every successful Entrepreneur Believes (Even if They Never Admit It)
- Being an entrepreneur is my natural path in life.
- Success and money come easily to me.
- What I focus on grows and so I focus on my business.
- My service is a gift to this world and I feel compelled to share it.
- I am building a successful company every day.
- My work makes a difference in this world.
- I believe in the value I create in the lives of others through my business.
- I am smart, successful, savvy about business.
- The success of my fellow entrepreneurs fuels me with energy and joy.
- Whatever I can dream up for my business, I can achieve.
- Entrepreneurship is a path of service and prosperity.
- I create daily opportunities for growth for myself and others.
- My failures have made me a better entrepreneur.
- My income is growing every day by doing something I love.
- The passion I have for my work enables me to create real value.
- There are no limits to what I can achieve.
- I am driven by passion and purpose.
- Money and wealth comes to me easily.
- I attract my ideal clients and customers with my energy.
- I serve my highest work to my clients and customers.
- My business is set up for massive success and growth.
- I am energized by challenges in my business.
- My business is growing at exactly the right pace.
- I started my business at precisely the right time in my life.
- My business meets and exceeds my needs and my family’s needs.
- I get everything I want by first helping others get everything they want.
- My business helps me serve my life purpose.
- Entrepreneurship is the safest bet to security and wealth.
- I treasure the freedom my business affords me.
- I love work and feel charged and energized by work.
- My work leaves me stronger and happier at the end of the day.
- I focus on the value-generating parts of my business.
- Being my own boss is a responsibility I handle with care.
- I invest in myself and in my business every day.
- My business dreams align to my core values.
- I am making a difference in this world with my business.
- My success or failures do not define me. They grow me.
- My ideas come to life through my business.
- I leave a small dent in the universe with my work.
- I take entrepreneurship seriously, without taking myself too seriously.
- I appreciate all the lessons that owning my business has taught me.
- Success and growth are inevitable outcomes of my work.
Up for an affirmation challenge with me?
As a former skeptic, I get it. You don’t think this will work, so I am asking you to a challenge.
Let’s both commit to saying 5 – only 5 – affirmations from the list of 42 above every day. Choose your own set of 5 positive affirmations for entrepreneurs, and repeat it every day before you start your work and every evening before you shut down. Do this for 1 week.
If you want to get serious results, use Guided Affirmation tracks that I created with my voice with over 300 affirmations!
On top of the affirmation challenge, remember to do the regular work. This is not magic. This has to be combined with your work!
Watch the one-minute video inspiration I made for you!
I am confident that you WILL see positive results in your business, even if you don’t want to admit it. That’s okay! The deed will be done, my dear fellow entrepreneur and you will be far more successful with positive affirmations than negative thoughts.
Spilling the beans on what’s coming next …
Oh joy joy! Here comes the next heart-and-soul filled project. I am working on my next product for you. It is based on feedback from amazing readers like you and I am excited to focus on it. It’ll be an audio-based affirmations program with guided tracks to help you through life’s challenges. What life challenge would you like to see in this program?
UPDATE: It’s here and you can start listening to the audio tracks right now!
Grab The Positive Affirmations for Life program with more than 4 hours of audio affirmations for 7 life situations that impact your happiness and success the most including the wealth attraction and career success tracks.
Don’t forget to grab my popular 21 Step Confidence Building program below: