Welcome back to Episode #61 of The Daily Interaction podcast. Today’s topic How to Turn Off the Negative Self-Talk and how to return to a more positive and harmonious state. This is inspired by dear Jennifer who sent in a request asking my thoughts on how we can remove negative self-talk and self-sabotage when you are on the path to health and cleaner diet. What is the impact of low self-esteem and how can that stop your good efforts towards better eating and healing your body?
You know this well: Negative thinking is detrimental not just to your mood but to the health you ought to preciously guard. And positive thinking and believing can truly influence your well-being, your actions, and in this case, your diet.
But it is much easier said than done? Well, first of all, easy is way over-rated. The best things are things for which we work hard. No matter, today, I want to break down the concepts of how you can slowly manage and shift the negative talk with these techniques and start to hear the real “talk”, your true inner voice.
The iTunes Page: Subscribe & download!
The RSS Feed: Follow the Feed!
How to Turn Off the Negative Self-Talk Show Notes
1. The use of language as you talk to yourself and why to move away from “lose weight” and use “gain health” instead.
2. Why the weight hangs around sometimes to “protect” you and why we feel naked and vulnerable without it, and how this understanding helps you move through your challenges with dieting and cleaning out your diet.
3. A completely different way to handle negative self-talk, and why fighting and resisting the thoughts is the worst way to deal with them.
4. The use of two particular mantras, the use of words and verbs in the presence tense, and how to create your own impactful affirmations.
5. The technique of Acknowledge and Release and why this peaceful way to deal with thoughts is so effective.
6. How forgiveness will open the path to releasing what’s not serving you including the stubborn weight and waste from your body.
7. The secret of believing in yourself before others can help and encourage you, and how to do that.
8. The biggest shift in paradigm, and how to prepare yourself for this shift, and how to not be overwhelmed with the ideas here in this podcast.
If you like what you see here, and want to be in the loop for new ways to embrace your true self, and transform your thoughts for the better, hop on the list below. My gift for you joining: A FREE 21-Step Confidence Building Series, sent straight to your Inbox, wrapped with heaps of love and care. Sign up below: