Welcome back to Episode #42 of The Daily Interaction podcast. Today’s topic is on Episode 42 – Falling in Love with Your Failures. I know that you know they are a part of the journey and that you need to accept them and get over them and move on and keep going. Yes, we know all of that but I want to talk to you today about something else -I want to push you even further and suggest that you fall IN LOVE with your failures.
The idea behind this is very simple – the closer you are to the things that are not going well for you, the closer the relationship that you develop with those circumstances and situations, the better and deeper you understand them and the easiest way to do this is to remove the negative emotion. Therefore, create positive emotion and if you want to go all out, create a very positive emotion – hence falling in love – and when you do this, you will get so close to these defeats and disasters that you will start to really understand how to get back up next time and reach massive success.
The iTunes Page: Subscribe & download!
The RSS Feed: Follow the Feed!
Your Weekly Friday Show Notes:
1. How to consciously decide your approach to failures and how to change your current mindset to what I am teaching you to do today.
2. A relatively long list of my own failures, just so we get comfortable with each other, and how I used to view them – even when I thought I had developed a healthier relationship with it – and how I am now viewing those same failures, and the successful results that have come about from that change.
I talk about my first Kindle book, The 8 Pillars of Motivation and how it climbed the charts of Amazon after 10 months and how I did not give up on it.
3. What is ok and what is not ok for you to do when you do come up on those failures in your life. I give you power tips and urge you to change what you are doing and look at the situation in a new way.
4. Why believing in your eventual success combined with loving your failures is going to be your top secret to success.
5. A practical tip for you on why loving what doesn’t work and what doesn’t go as planned is a really good thing and why failure is a necessary training ground.
6. The difference between fear of failure and failure itself and how to change your overall mindset so that you ease your way into success.
7. What it was like to live in Iran without freedom, what this has to do with our topic today and why it is impossible to duplicate the powerful impact of failures and its rewards in your life.
8. My favorite quotation from Elizabeth Town, “So fail, fail really big and have the courage to stick around and make them wonder why you are smiling. That’s true greatness to me.”
So show me your greatness. Fall in love with your failures and see how they are going to bring you closer to your eventual and massive success in life.
Do You Enjoy The Daily Interaction podcasts?
Do you like the podcasts and want me to continue them week after week ? As you know, the podcasts are FREE and yours to enjoy – and if you want to spread the message, please do an honest iTunes ratings for it. It goes a long way to keep the podcast going strong and spread the word. Thank you for tuning in!