Welcome back to Episode #11 of The Daily Interaction podcast. Today’s topic is all about tapping into your motivation and creating motivating interactions while among others, and some thoughts on the essence of motivation itself.
Where do you get your motivation? How do you tap into the inner source of it deep inside you?(download .mp3)
The iTunes Page: Subscribe & download!
RSS Feed: Follow the Feed!
Your Weekly Friday Show Notes:
1. Where is the one true source of your motivation and what to do if this source is lying dormant and quiet, even for the ambitious and driven ones among you.
2. Our ideas of success versus our true inner desire and drive and how that comes to manifest itself in our life.
3. The story of my own struggle with motivation during my corporate career and how I finally found out the root cause of my problems.
4. What is the one thing that is worse than failure and how to tap into your truest source of motivation for yourself?
5. Shameless self-promotion, Motivation: From Goals to Greatness, and why you have a moral obligation to tell the world about your art and your genius, albeit in a considerate and sincere way.
6. Why cleaning my house, while making me miserable, and getting a cleaning lady were both completely my choices, and how you can look at the same problem with different options.
7. What is the biggest mistake you can make when it comes to motivation?
8. Why you should never give up on inner peace, not for 10 million dollars.
Your thoughts on the show:
So have you been listening to the podcasts? How do you like them? What would you like me to do differently? What topics you want really want to hear about in The Daily Interaction? Share your thoughts in the comments or via email at tdi[a]prolificliving[dot]com. Thank you for listening!