Welcome back to Episode #65 of The Daily Interaction podcast. Today’s topic is all about blogging, which is one of the most essential and well-known forms of interactions and communication in today’s world. Learn the hidden benefits of blogging with me today. Whether you have a blog or don’t even know what a blog is, you are covered in this podcast, darling, so grab a cuppa tea, have a seat or talk a walk and tune in to the podcast.
One of the things I love about blogging is the aspect of mobility. Your blog goes where you go. I love traveling to the furthest corners of the earth – and in fact recently, we have discovered yet another resource to get the cheapest flights! – but I still love to stay in touch with my work. Blogging not only goes where you go – that may not be as sexy in a mobile world where you can take your office work home or on holiday with you – but you can integrate your life, your passions, your travel stories and your dreams into your blog and draw lessons from that experience, just as you are having it, and share it with your readers.
The iTunes Page: Subscribe & download!
The RSS Feed: Follow the Feed!
Don’t Miss This: Leslie Samuel is offering my fab readers a one-time offer on his insanely valuable Become a Blogger course ONLY through Oct 22nd, Monday. This is the SINGLE blogging resource I endorse now. Why? First-hand experience + top value + deep personal involvement from Leslie: No brainer! Invest in yourself.
Show Notes for How Blogging Creates Endless Opportunity for Personal Growth and Profit
1. Why I am a huge advocate for Become a Blogger and what Leslie is offering with his class.
2. What is a blog anyway? I define a blog for those of you who may not be familiar with the term.
3. Some background on my own blogging experience and setting the tone for this podcast.
4. Personal growth benefits of blogging, and why it pulls you out of self-denial like nothing else.
5. How your writing evolves and how blogging can prepare you to write books – and publish them yourself!- and programs and courses.
6. Setting high standards of the type of work and content you put out with your blog and how that relates to personal growth.
7. Who really finds you when you are searchable on Google and how can that add to profit and voice of authority both directly and indirectly. Plus I share the stories of how Google and Forbes found me.
8. All different channels of profit that you can create with your blog, and why you need to think about the business first then the blog.
Over to You: What do you think about blogging?
Blogging can attract polar views, no doubt. I have heard it rendered completely useless and waste of time by some self-respected resources, and considered the door that can open you to a world of possibilities by other experts, and I am permanently stationing myself in the second camp. How about you? Do you have a blog, want to have one or better yet, have any thoughts about the art and science of blogging? Share away!.
For more business and career savvy topics, hop on the list below, grab my 21 uncensored career tips, and stay on top of your professional path in life!