Grabbed your own copy of the Rumi inspiration photography book yet?
Welcome back to Episode #63 of The Daily Interaction podcast. Today’s podcast asks you a deep question: Should you or should not share your fragile dream with others?
I have written about how dreams have no age limit, you must not let such things get in the way. I have talked about guarding your dreams. AND I also explained how luck has nothing to do with dreams. That’s right. You build it, lucky or not.
Well, today, it’s about whether you should share that fragile dream just as the tiny little seed is planting in your head and heart, and just as you are wrapping your brain around the possibilities of turning this dream of yours into a reality. When you are in that state, your dream is fragile. Maybe it will turn out to be your true calling, or maybe it will be just a passing phase in your journey through life, but that still remains to be seen!
At this stage that you find yourself, is it or is it not a good time to shout it off the rooftops of your social networks? And how do you choose the right decision, timing, and consequences of sharing versus not sharing?
The iTunes Page: Subscribe & download!
The RSS Feed: Follow the Feed!
Show Notes for Sharing or Not Sharing Your Fragile Dreams
1. I describe how I am always enthusiastic about sharing my good news and definitely my dreams and aspirations with everyone and how that has affected me, how shall I put it, “inconveniently”?
2. The good, the bad and the ugly of sharing your dreams too soon, and why holding off is the best idea.
3. How to think of your dream at the very beginning, how to guard and protect it, and how to speak about your dream.
4. The 10 questions that you must ask yourself before you share your dream with anyone else.
5. The 10th question brings it all back to you and you need to make the final call with the information from the first 9 questions. What will you do?
6. The consequences of sharing a dream too soon with someone, what could go wrong?
7. How the invisible seeds of doubt penetrate your dream and what to do about it.
8. How to keep the strong momentum going strong for your dreams and waiting until …(listen to the podcast find out)
Did you like this podcast episode? Do you want more messages of pure inspiration, deep confidence and true motivation to hear your true voice and live life on your terms? Well, you are in lucky, my dear, wait not another minute, hop on my list below now: