Welcome back to Episode #57 of The Daily Interaction podcast. Today’s topic is Why Dreams or Passions Have No Age Limit. This is in response to a long-time listener, Steve Walker, and I thank him profusely for sending a topic request. You can do that by leaving a comment below for future podcasts. As for today, I want to give you compelling reasons why it’s never too late to pursue your dreams, wherever you may be, in your 40s, 50s, 60s and even your 70s. I aim to inspire you and infuse that with actionable practical steps and give you examples of people who have started very late in life and still became massively successful.
I talk to you in this podcast about people who have gone from absolutely horrible conditions to massive fortune and fame while changing millions of lives. You know the names I mention. They are multi-million dollar brands today, but they did not start that way and they did not exactly start at the ripe age of 22. There are millions of others whom you will never hear about that have hit their best mark in life in the golden stage, and so you, my dear, are not alone and no, it is not too late, unless you believe it to be, then it’s all over. So please, give yourself a chance, believe otherwise!
I started my blog at what I considered to be “late” in the game for me. And it still took me a year to come up with the name Prolific Living, another 6 months before I started thinking of it as a business with untold hours of sweat and work. Now that I am older, I look back at the last 3 years and truly believe I started at precisely the right time in my life. Today, I have no doubt that I am building a future mega brand that will one day be instantly recognizable. Now if you have that kind of vision, that kind of imagination, anything is possible, and that’s what I choose to believe when I ask why not create the next best house-hold brand name?
The iTunes Page: Subscribe & download!
The RSS Feed: Follow the Feed!
Dreams Have No Age Limit Show Notes
1. Questioning why we always see our current age as too old and too late and any age in the past as youthful and filled with possibilities now gone by.
2. What really has the most doing with your success? It is you. Not your age, not your circumstances, and not your past. The most important thing you can do for yourself today is get in the right frame of mind.
3. Examples of a few amazing success stories of people who started late in life and yet hit massive success. They did not let their age stop them and neither should you.
4. How to start with massive determination but need to apply the changes in small steps.
5. Why motivational and inspirational speakers can get you half of the way there and why you believing in yourself is the only thing that will save you when the negative self-talk sets in.
6. The beginning of the success mindset starts with loving and approving of yourself, accepting yourself, and believing in yourself. This is the foundation before you can move past your age and towards your dreams.
7. Practical tips that pair up well with the inspiration such as taking action, getting your life partner on board, focusing on one thing and not many things, and having big determination while taking small actions.
8. What words to use and what words to remove from your vocabulary and why they make all the difference in your momentum, and how they will soon make you forget about your age.
Do you love listening to the Daily Interaction? If you want to show your appreciation for this free podcast especially on our anniversary, won’t you give us a shout on iTUNES! Thank you thank you for showing your LOVE!