Mingling can be painfully difficult. I am one extrovert woman and I have struggled with it on too many occasions. Mingling seems innocent on the surface, but it has an underhanded way of bringing out every emotion known to us humans, from fear, paranoia, anxiety, nervousness, vulnerability, embarrassment, excitement, joy, laughter, compassion, closeness, and the list goes on. How does it manage to do this and how can we out-stmart the darn thing so we get the massive benefits of mingling like a pro?
Welcome back to Episode #64 of The Daily Interaction podcast. Today’s podcast shares the top 10 secrets of How to Mingle Like a Pro, because if you can do this one, you get closer to getting the things that you want in your communication and interactions with the world around you so let’s get to it.
The iTunes Page: Subscribe & download!
The RSS Feed: Follow the Feed!
Show Notes for How to Mingle Like a Pro.
1. Two compelling reasons why you need to learn to mingle like a pro.
2. Why being shy is OK but for the purposes of this podcast, I want you to believe you do not have that title.
3. You can’t mingle like a pro if you are unapproachable, and we define that on the podcast.
4. You can’t give off a good impression if you are slouching and I tell you why good posture is so important.
5. Why you can’t make a good impression if you are not well-groomed, and what that even means.
6. Sorry to bring this one up but you can’t mingle well if you smell funny and I have an example of this.
7. You can’t mingle well if your body language is closed off.
8. You can’t expect to connect with someone too well if you don’t have enough eye contact.
9. You definitely can’t mingle like a pro if you are not welcoming and friendly in conversation and manner.
10. And you absolutely cannot mingle and expect real results if you are not sincere.
So did you take my tough love and make some good use of it? If you want more messages of smart communication infused with inspiration, confidence and motivation to help you get the most out of your life, wait not another minute, hop on my list below now:
Get Confident in 21 Easy Steps