Welcome back to Episode #58 of The Daily Interaction podcast. Today’s topic is How to Let Go of Your Money Stigma and Start Creating Your Wealth. This topic was inspired by my fabulous students of the Smart Exit Blueprint, who are going through the ultimate personal challenge: facing their relationship with money, and understanding themselves in the process.
Money is a very passionate topic for me, and I’ve got my own uncensored and perhaps radical views around this wonderful commodity that makes the world go round. Yes, of course, LOVE makes the world go round too, but not without the money, darling! At least, not unless you are in Disneyland or dreamland!
Civilizations have been operating for decades and centuries around money. It is a necessity to enable all those things that you love so much in your life, so I’d say hats off to money! Plus, money is simply a great thing so getting rid of your inner conflict will bring you a lot more peace and comfort, not to mention security and wealth and the ability to do great goods in this world.
In this podcast, I am openly and unashamedly sharing with you my heart-felt opinion based on my life experience with first, having money, then losing it all and then earning more again. I talk about my own family’s brush with poverty after we lost our everything in Iran, and how we rebuilt our lives without extending a beggar’s hand to a government or a society or relatives to help us. We’ve come a long way since we arrived here in 1989 with 2 suitcases for a family of 5 and valuing hard work and building habits of creating wealth have played a key role in that.
So my dear constant listener, I have no qualms whatsoever about the power and wonders of financial wealth. Plus, I am here to show you why making your peace with money can be the beginning of a great life filled with everything you want.
If all this sounds good to you, let’s dive into the podcast together!
The iTunes Page: Subscribe & download!
The RSS Feed: Follow the Feed!
How to Get Over Your Money Stigma to Create Wealth Show Notes
1. What is your relationship with money? Do you blame it or praise it? Are you even aware of this relationship?
2. Quotations about money and why the good, the bad, or the great is never, ever, ever, EVER, in the money. It is in the people.
3. Why celebrities are such a poor example to watch when it comes to the meaning of money and why money can be an enabler to lots of good things.
4. If you don’t charge for your business, you are running a charity or an expensive hobby. If you are cool with that, great. Otherwise, change it.
5. Why you are your very own problem and barrier to advancement and how to think about money and the guilt associated with it altogether.
6. How to make best friends with money because money is an enabler in getting everything you want in life.
7. Why there is nothing glorious about poverty and my story of arriving in America.
8. George Bernard Shaw says “Lack of money is the root of all evil.” and I explain why he was right.
9. Are your values, your actions and your goals aligned? If not, get to resolving the inner conflict.
How Do You Feel about Money?
So there you have it, my honest outlook on money. Now out and over to you: what do you think about what you heard? How do you feel about money? And most important of all, how has that perspective served you in your life?
If you want more of my uncensored advice around money, creating wealth on your own terms, never settling for the wrong job and more practical tips & strategies to build your freedom from the ground up, then hop on this list below: