Welcome back to Episode #8 of The Daily Interaction podcast. Today’s topic is around memorable dialogues that we can create on the road. Just back from London and writing this from Toronto, I am fueled with energy from traveling.
In this episode, I talk about making your interactions memorable and even unforgettable with the people that you meet along the way during your travels. Why and how you can make the encounters on the road count! Watch out, this one is packed with interactions from travel stories.
The iTunes Page: Subscribe & download!
RSS Feed: Follow the Feed!
Your Weekly Friday Show Notes:
1. First story: How my grandmother communicates with the world around her in either Farsi or French, regardless of what the other person speaks and how language barrier melts in some basic human connections.
2. Second story: Thinking back to the Sydney Opera House memory in 2005, and how it is still fresh in my mind 6 years later.
3. Third story: What do the 9 of hearts, a hamburger place, and a Scottish father playing golf in South Carolina have in common? And how small a world it really is!
4. Fourth story: The Ahava store experience, a dialogue that was beyond a sales transaction and the sad story on why they need to close down their London store.
5. Fifth story: Learning all about the Balinese culture, religion, rituals, beliefs and lifestyle from our fabulous driver, Deva, in Bali, Indonesia and how that answered the question of the perfect harmony between man and Mother Nature in that paradise.
6. Sixth story: How a 4-year friendship came out of a plane conversation with my eccentric Scottish friend.
7. Seventh story: On meeting Kilo, the dog, and a policeman at London’s Paddington station.
Your thoughts on the show: If you have thoughts and questions or what topics you want to hear about in The Daily Interaction, email me at tdi[a]prolificliving[dot]com and I will incorporate them in the show. Thank you for listening!