Welcome back to Episode #4 of The Daily Interaction podcast. A lighter yet ideal topic for today: why and how to have fun in your interactions. I first define fun for us because fun can be misunderstood a great deal. Are you a fun person? How can you be heaps of fun while remaining professional and polished?
At the start of the show, I gladly recognize three of the many commenters who have left feedback for this show and will continue to thank my amazing listeners – you – on the show as well as integrate your thoughts into the format over time so please keep them coming in. Now, about being fun, here’s the wrap-up.
The iTunes Page: Subscribe & download!
RSS Feed: Follow the Feed!
Wanna podcast like a pro? Take Cliff’s Podcasting A-Z course on Sept12th? Listen to my testimonial on his page, & use the code PROLIFIC for $100 discount!
Your Weekly Friday Show Notes:
1. Why practical jokes are not the best way or even a good way to define fun, and the story of an awful practical joke my immature co-workers played on me years ago.
2. Why jokes in general should be outside the scope of a professional fun setting.
3. How to be fun with making both you and the recipient of your message look and feel good and how to connect with each other in the process, and why self-deprecating humor is a great safe and funny outlet for fun.
4. Why the best way to have fun is being yourself in your interactions and letting your uniqueness come through.
5. The real reason I make a longer drive to the post office that is further from my house, and how to create an experience in an interaction that makes you memorable.
6. In the end, what is the one thing that matters in your every interaction – you must listen to hear this one! – and why you should absolutely strive to do this every single time you interact with your world.
Your thoughts on the show: If you have thoughts and questions or what topics you want to hear about in the Daily Interaction, email me at tdi[a]prolificliving[dot]com and I will incorporate them in the show.