Welcome back to Episode #32 of The Daily Interaction podcast. Today’s topic is how to use intuition and your gut feel for smart interactions and communications. If you have never tuned into your intuition, you are in for a treat!
Guess Who is the Fresh Voice This Episode:
So starting today, I am introducing new fresh voice into the show. The idea is to bring you people that I admire a great deal and people that I believe are making a difference in this world and we are starting this off with my dear friend and wonderful blogger and author, Angela Artemis, who introduces the show.
Going forward, we will have fresh new voices of people whom I trust, admire and whose life messages I find amazing and powerful. I am doing this because I believe their message will help take our goals of enjoying effective daily interactions to a new level. So I hope you are as excited as me about this fun addition to the podcasts.
So we explore the power of intuition in this topic, and I give you personal stories of how going with my intuition has made my decisions so much smarter in life, and how going against my intuition has cost me dearly, and I give you some examples on how to make your intuition count in your daily interactions.
Angela Artemis has a new book on teaching you to tap into your intuition on Amazon: The Intuition Primer. Be sure to check it out!
The Daily Interaction is now also available on Stitcher. If you have a Smartphone, this is the ultimate way to listen to podcasts. Download this awesome app for free!
The iTunes Page: Subscribe & download!
The RSS Feed: Follow the Feed!
Your Weekly Friday Show Notes:
1. What happens when intuition is missing from your decision making process? And what are you giving up?
2. How two of my vivid dreams came to be precisely as they happened in my dreams, and the one lesson I draw from this for you to encourage you to remember your dreams.
3. An example of a scenario where your intuition tells you something completely different from the picture of reality, and you have no idea why you feel this way and tips on what to do rather than dismissing that feeling.
4. What are the top questions to ask yourself to help you materialize your intuition into a sensible articulation so that you can find it more tangible and take action on it.
5. What to do if you get an intuition that goes completely against the masses. Listen to my personal story of how my original feelings toward this master yoga “guru” turned out to be true when the sex & drug scandal came out about him some 3 years later. Enter, John Friend and the scandal that has shocked and rocked the yoga world – except I wasn’t surprised at all.
6. Why you must listen to your intuition when it comes to your safety, and why it is best to first listen to your intuition when you feel funny about a situation or a circumstance and it could endanger you in anyway and then go home and analyze it later.
7. Using the power of intuition in your relationships and some practical tips on how to get to the core of that gut feeling and the right questions to ask in order to better dig into that “gut feel” and make it tangible, and all the while, never ignoring the intuition.
8. Why I chose to end some of my friendships, and why it is important to analyze your relationships from time to time and get clarity on where things stand in every aspect of your life.
In Order to Stay In Style …
We will be re-branding the Daily Interaction with a little makeover for you. This is especially in light of my recent pixie haircut and some updates to Prolific living, so I want to give you a logo that represents your host and the hopes and dreams of this podcast in a beautiful light and color.
Want to give some love back to the podcasts?
If you like these conversations and want to support the podcast, I am not accepting donations – the podcasts are FREE and yours to enjoy – but boy would I love you if you took a few minutes to do an honest iTunes ratings for it. It goes a long way to keep the podcast going strong and spread the word. Thank you for listening!