Welcome back to Episode #24 of The Daily Interaction podcast. Today’s topic is about approaching our role models, the successful people with whom we want to interact and engage.
All of us have role models in one form or fashion. Some are from historical figures, some are imaginary characters out of great literature, and yet others may be contemporary figures with whom we may have a chance to engage. When you have the chance to do so, what is the best way to approach and engage these people in a conversation that both of you will remember for long?
RSS Feed: Follow the Feed!
Your Weekly Friday Show Notes:
1. How I missed an opportunity to meet and speak with my admired world-renowned yoga teacher because I let preconceived notions of what would happen limit me.
2. What inspired this podcast and what is coming your way from Prolific Living in January 2012.
3. What are some of the basic human qualities to look for in your role models.
4. How I approached and interviewed 4 extremely successful and well-known people in anticipation of this course and the best advice I have for you on how to position your message and your request.
5. What to do next after you have landed the opportunity – be it a conversation, a chance to interview your role model, or work with them. And how to not mess this up.
6. How I landed a grand opportunity to interview Dan Miller of 48 Days community.
7. A suggestion that will allow for flexibility in your schedule when your role models change the appointment time on you the last minute.
8. It is all about positioning your offer. Listen for the how-to part.
9. My power tips on how to prepare for your engagement with your role models.
10. My personal challenge for you with during the first quarter of 2012.
Request to Spread the Word:
Dear TDI listeners: I am returning home from my long world tour and cannot wait to record more episodes real-time. If you have topics of interest for Daily Interaction, let me know. Thank you and happy new year to you in 2012!