Welcome back to Episode #17 of The Daily Interaction podcast. Today’s topic is how to interact effectively and smartly with technology, something that is oh so near and dear to my heart and such a strong force in our world today.
We will talk about the generation gap, the changes and advances in technology and how to balance your life without writing off the enormous benefits that technology can add to that life.(download .mp3)
The iTunes Page: Subscribe & download!
RSS Feed: Follow the Feed!
Your Weekly Friday Show Notes:
1. How some people are living perfectly normal lives without technology and whether they are missing out on something.
2. The story of my mother-in-law and her saga with computers, and why I feel sad about her fear of technology.
3. Why it doesn’t matter whether you know everything or even a lot of things about technology and what the real point of it all is.
4. A distinction between making conscious lifestyle choices versus following the hype and allowing that influence to make decisions for you.
5. How to be on the lookout if technology is spoiling you and how to step back and have a fresh new perspective on what really matters.
6. Two stories – one of a man, airplane WiFi, and a shocking reaction, and the other one, genius technology that has brought families together in ways not possible before.
7. How to be in charge by not letting technology rule your life and being a master rather than a slave to technology.
8. The problem with addiction to technology, my most favorite blog technology, and the pursuit of balance.
9. The one thing that can drastically enhance your way of interacting with people.
10. My best tip for you in how you can succeed with and leverage technology for your life.
Your thoughts on the show:
If you have questions or suggestions on what topics you want to hear about in The Daily Interaction, leave a comment, give me a shout and I will incorporate them in the show. If you love the show, an iTunes rating would be so sweet!