Welcome back to Episode #14 of The Daily Interaction podcast. Today’s topic is about smart and sensible interactions at the workplace. What are some things you can do to position yourself as a reliable, trust-worthy and positive person?
I don’t know about you but this one was a long-standing challenge for me early in my career, so here I give you my tips of an 11+ year career so you can thrive the workplace.(download .mp3)
The iTunes Page: Subscribe & download!
RSS Feed: Follow the Feed!
Your Weekly Friday Show Notes:
1. How do you decide to make only choices that empower you rather than make you feel trapped? I made a reference to My 8 Corporate Career Mistakes.
2. What are some things to do that will position you as a trustworthy and positive individual? And even more, how do you come across as a mentor, a coach and even a leader?
3. How do you decide how much to share with your co-workers and boss about your personal life and viewpoints?
4. What if you are friends with your co-workers, how do you interact with them then and still stay smart about your reputation at the workplace?
5. How do you interact smart with new people in the organization?
6. The most winning viewpoint on success, how to react when someone else gets promoted and why you should never, ever, do this one thing.
7. A few words on a smart relationship with your boss, and what boundaries to set for that relationship.
8. Why you need to be cautious of gossip, and my mortifying mistake from my college summer job.
Your thoughts on the show: If you have thoughts and questions or suggestions on what topics you want to hear about in The Daily Interaction, let me know, leave a comment, give me a shout and you can be sure that I will incorporate them in the show.