Welcome back to Episode #13 of The Daily Interaction podcast. Today’s topic is on interacting with your inner voice and inner calling. Are you listening to yourself or shoving aside the voices from deep inside of you on your direction in life?
This is my tribute to Steve Jobs, his contribution to our world, his amazing inspiration with a close look at how we can draw from that for creating our own footprint on this world.(download .mp3)
The iTunes Page: Subscribe & download!
RSS Feed: Follow the Feed!
Your Weekly Friday Show Notes:
1. The Stanford Commencement speech from 2005 by Steve jobs, why you must watch it, and how it would have affected me differently only a few years ago.
2. How to check to see if you feel trapped or doing things because of the pressures of society and status quo and examining why you continue to do that.
3. What Steve Jobs and wildly successful people like him do differently, and how it comes down to following your own heart and your own path.
4. My three pieces of advice from the heart, sans the platitude, on dogma, on living life on your own terms, and on listening to your body and your heart regardless of what the world tells you.
5. Why “easy” is relative, compared to your miseries and extreme boredom and why it is clearly and obviously “easy” to follow your heart instead.
6. Why it is supremely important not to let negative and critical people even influence you and why it’s important to surround yourself with people who are going to inspire you to follow your heart.
7. Inspired by an interview, why it matters to first decide on the life you want before seeking the work you love.
8. The ultimate number one feeling that you need in order to bring everything together and make things fall into the right place for you.
Your thoughts on the show: If you have thoughts and questions or suggestions on what topics you want to hear about in The Daily Interaction, let me know, leave a comment, give me a shout and you can be sure that I will incorporate them in the show.