Welcome to Episode #79 of The Daily Interaction Show. Our topic is to find community and courage when loneliness pulls you out of the world and makes it hard to keep going. You may be an entrepreneur, a single parent, just single, or simply feel lonely as you go through life. This podcast will help you deal with that!
Why is it that you feel like you are the only living soul on earth going through a hardship when you are in the thick of it? Why do we forget that not only do others go through similar if not often worse hardships, but that we can draw on each other’s strength precisely at these times?
The focus of drawing courage and support from community is not just for entrepreneurs, although we seem to be really good at drawing inward when we first go solo, but really this is a situation we all come face to face with in life. Hence the point of discussion for today!
The iTunes Page: Subscribe & download!
The RSS Feed: Follow the Feed!
Show Notes: You Are Not Alone in Your Quest – Community & Courage
1. How thinking that you can do it all on your own can hurt your career and your profession.
2. Where loneliness really stems and why living in a big city or working in a large corporation doesn’t mean you won’t be alone.
3. How do you find yourself in the company of the right people. Don’t approach your solution to loneliness by changing your situation.
4. The real way to get out of loneliness is to start with people who are uplifting and share your values.
5. The feeling of relating to the people with whom you hang around and how that removes loneliness.
6. The power of masterminds, coaching, conferences and why they all help pull you out of your own loneliness.
7. Following your interests and hobbies and finding communities around them.
8. Difference between loneliness and solitude and which one are you interested in?
Coming out of our shells of loneliness and turning to community and support requires a huge show of faith and confidence, so grab the 21-Step Confidence Building Series below and know that you are never, EVER, ever alone in your quest for anything.