Welcome to Episode #80 of The Daily Interaction Show. In this Interactive Interview Series, I have an amazing guest with an amazing name: Mordan Mahon of Success Freaks, talking on a subject near and dear to all our hearts: dealing with fear.
The Daily Interaction Mantra: If you can communicate well enough, you can have everything you want in life!
Click to Tweet this!
The iTunes Page: Subscribe & download!
The RSS Feed: Follow the Feed!
Interview Questions for Mordant: Subtle Ways to Deal with Fear
1. There is a lot of fear to overcome and I am not immune to it either. So Mordant, as a successful radio live show host who talks to a wide range of people including big names and celebrities, I want to know your top tips in overcoming your anxiety before doing a live show.
2. In doing your shows: What would you say is the biggest improvement you have seen in your communication and the second part of that question is why does communication even matter? I want to help my listeners see the relevance between communication and changes in your life.
3. Your theme on Success Freaks is Comedic Motivation – Helping Others Be Awesome. I talk about motivation to my listeners all the time, and I am a big believer of personal development because it has changed my own life drastically. Soooo my question for you Mordant is what role does motivation play in your life and your work and what things do you do to stay motivated?
4. Now please tell us your biggest struggle that you successfully overcame in your communication as you became the professional Talk Radio host that you are.
5. I love giving my listeners homework so this last question is always about something they can do RIGHT NOW – an action they can take after listening to this interview – what would you say to them – to overcome everyday fears and anxieties they feel with their daily interactions? What’s the one piece of advice that they can put into practice now?
If you love this show, and want to encourage us to keep producing it weekly, rate us on iTunes and help spread the word!
Learning to deal with fear is not an overnight accomplishment but starting it IS! Start tonight or today to manage the fear in your way. Check out my FREE 21-Step Confidence Building Series or sign up below for it:
Use Your Inner Powers
Bonus: 21-Step Confidence Building Series