This is the first Halloween in I don’t know how many that I didn’t take out my dearly beloved witch statue out of the garage for prominent display. I told myself I’ll do it the day before, and then on the day of, and finally, immediately after Halloween, especially since the house next door still has those silly spider webs up on their front yard well into November. Perhaps there is still time for my witch to make an appearance.
Perhaps, I said. Can you guess where she is as I write this in the ides of November?
That’s right, she is still in that dark room in the garage, at the bottom of a bunch of wrappers, and cursing me with her evil smile. I never made the time to take her out, and this would have taken me all of 5 minutes!
That’s just the first of many sacrifices in my personal life that I am surprisingly making with a lot of willingness. When you set your priorities, old pleasures have to go out the window and make room for those priorities. Because as one of my favorite sayings go: You, my darling, can do anything at all but you cannot do everything. And if you try, the result is never very pretty.
My clear focus and priority right now is on you, and on bringing you what I am working so hard to create. If this is your first time here on this blog, this is a rather unusual blog post, because it talks about Prolific Living itself for a good reason, trust me. In a way, it’s ideal to be a new reader here today, so definitely keep reading but for my return readers, hang on, I am getting us there.
My witch, as I was saying, never made it out of the garage. She is still there, mixing her magic potion, collecting dust and hoping for better luck next year but what’s the upside? Well, now that Halloween is behind us, we are closer to my favorite holiday, Thanksgiving, which is the best part of November besides the stunning fall colors.
This Thanksgiving, I am most grateful to a growing community, readership and following of Prolific Living ideas, foundations and smart habits, so grateful I wanted to do something, to show you how seriously happy your presence in this space makes me. So I decided to throw a party for us: A Twitter and Teleseminar party on Wednesday, November 16th at 9pm EST (6pm PST), to be exact.
Well, technically, the serious party organizer and sincerely kind and generous, Karl Staib, is throwing this fun party for us, and I am following his every lead, because he is a master and a professional at creating and executing this project, and I heartily recommend him, should you need a party someday, and who doesn’t?
Now, let’s talk about you.
First, all the fun topics at the party – details also on Karl’s site:
* Travel without fear or anxiety.
* Invigorate yourself in only 10 minutes a day.
* Look beyond just goals and aim for greatness in your life.
Second, what prizes you could very likely win:
* Grand Prize — “The Smart Package” private coaching with me
(Valued: ~ $500 for 3 hours of coaching)
* First Place – 1 copy of the Fear Crushing Travel Guide (Valued at $97)
* Second Place – 2 copies of The 10 Minute Daily Invigorator (Valued at $27 each)
* Third Place – 3 copies of the (PDF or ePub) “Motivation: From Goals
to Greatness book” (Valued at $4.99 each)
Third, how the Twitter Party is going to work:
* I will have an hour-long panel chat on the foundational pillars of Prolific Living.
* You can listen in via phone or Skype, chat with other people “at” the party on Twitter and share your lovely thoughts.
* Karl (@partybizconnect) will ask you questions and announce prizes for win with your answers all during our Twitter party.
Ready, set, go? Of course you are. You are born ready if you are here!
The rest is detail and those details are below:
1. On Wednesday, November 16th, 2011 at 9pm EST, call this number: 1 (712) 432-0900 and enter this access code: 758266
2. Follow along and play at Tweet Grid, Twitter Search or Tweet Chat (My favorite)
3. Join the party by tweeting using the hashtag #ProLiving
4. Have fun, meet new friends, and win prizes!
The teleseminar will be recorded and placed on this landing page, so you can always come back to listen to it again. Also if you
can only join in on Twitter, you’ll still have access to the audio long after the party is over.
During the Prolific Living Teleseminar and Twitter Party, we will be asking you questions relating to your own experiences. To win prizes, you need to participate, and for Karl to pick you, you need to answer the questions and Retweet good responses using the #ProLiving hashtag!
I know you have a lot going on. You’d be crazy not to, not to mention lonely – although if you are lonely, a party can solve that. Just saying.
We all have a lot going on, including Karl who will be far too busy to throw me another Twitter party anytime soon. So here’s all I can say: Please show up because this girl can’t party alone and if I have a say in it, which according to Karl, I do, you’ll leave the party feeling ridiculously motivated.
Plus, we have prizes. And heaps of love. You don’t wanna miss it!