First time I am publishing an uncut, unedited and totally off-the-cuff video for you! Talk about gutsy! Talk about a living on the edge! Talk about the trust I feel with my fabulous reader, YOU! 🙂
Alright, as you may know, I am passionate about green juicing because of all the health habits that I have explored and experienced in the last 5 to 8 years, green juicing is probably the number 1 healing and transformative habit that continues to prove ridiculously beneficial to my body, inside and outside, so much so that I have devoted time and effort to creating content, books, newsletters, juicing clinic and programs for you to find out about this amazing health habit because it shocks and saddens me how few know about such a natural medicine at our disposal.
Little-known fact: Green juicing can transform your life, from the inside out.
A lesser known fact: It makes a big, giant, huge difference what kind of juicer you use to make your juice.
A shocking new fact: The Green Star Elite produces higher quality juice AND higher quantity of it than the Omega Juicer. I’ve had my Omega for 5 years and as one of the top of the line masticating juicers which puts out the driest pulp, I never thought I’d encounter a juicer that could squeeze EVEN MORE juice out of my expensive fruits and vegetables. To that, I stand up and applaud!
As a proud affiliate for the Green Star Juicer, I am standing by my philosophy with endorsing any product, which is that I myself must use, love and trust the product first hand before recommending it to anyone else. So I have walked my talk and put my money where my mouth is and I invested in my own Green Star Elite Juicer.
Since opening the box, I’ve used the Green Star once and it produced a beautiful perfect green juice. I plan to do comparative videos between the Green Star Elite and the Omega and Breville juicer to bring you more information to help you decide on your perfect juicer. Whatever you do, think of this as an investment. It’s going to give back better than your best financial investments, even if it’s in “health units”, baby!
Top 7 Reasons to Invest in a Great Juicer
1. The Juice Quality and Taste Factor: I have had juices out of bottles, from juice bars, and from cheap and expensive juicers. There IS a difference in taste and the quality of the juice is definitely higher and better.
2. The No-Waste Factor: Cheaper juicers such as the Breville leave 25-30% juice in the wet dripping pulp that you get after the fact. You are losing money on your fruits and vegetables over time with the cheap juicer and saving money with the great juicer.
3. The Return on Investment Factor: Instead of racking up multiple expenses with cheap juicers that break quickly, you invest in a more top of the line higher quality machine that will take good care of you.
4. The No-Headache Factor: Forget the money, the hassle of sending back a juicer – I sent back my Omega juicer twice for repair – is no fun. I gladly pay more for not having to package up and ship the broken juicer and do without a juicer for heavens knows how long!
5. The Better Warranty Program Factor: The more expensive and higher quality juicers have better and longer warranty programs because the manufacturers believe more in their products and they are not as likely to break down so your risk is lower in buying a better juicer.
6. The Motivation Factor: Investing in a great juicer makes you want to use it a lot more than a cheap juicer. You can argue with me but it’s human psychology that we are apt to use the more expensive items more frequently and with more persistence.
7. The Wow Factor: Yes, there is a little fun benefit of having the top of the line juicer, and having your relatives, friends and family go WOW every time you put out the beautiful machine to make your juice. Now sometimes, this alone is worth going for that great fabulous Green Star Juicer!
So if you are still with me, hop on my Green Juicing Exclusive Newsletter and grab my 21 FREE tips on juicing and other little known facts about the most natural way you can return your body to harmony and give yourself the gift of longevity.