Welcome back to Episode #9 of The Daily Interaction podcast. The weekly interaction today is not about an exchange with a person but rather with a feeling.
I am thinking of calling these the self-series, where the interaction focuses our own emotions and finding ways to “interact” with them through analysis, conversation, acceptance, and grace.
The iTunes Page: Subscribe & download!
RSS Feed: Follow the Feed!
Your Weekly Friday Show Notes:
1. Why you perform your best in all your interactions when you first understand yourself and therefore your emotions.
2. How to treat an emotion or feeling as an entity and have a conversation with it, and thus, make it an interaction!
3. Listen to me read one of the best passages on fear from Life of Pi by Yann Martel (a brilliant read).
4. Can you list your top fears in life or are they masked with other feelings?
5. Admitting my stupid, irrational fear of harmless, cute frogs and how I plan to face this fear and having a conversation around this.
6. How to have a conversation with that awful fear of failure and how to think through the possible outcome, and why it’s important to think about what you could be missing out on.
7. The single best outcome of having the conversations with fear and then facing that fear, whatever it may be for you.
8. How not carrying fear with you feels incredibly liberating and why you would not know this without experiencing it.
9. How to sit with the resistance and the fear, thanks to Seth Godin’s Linchpin.
10. The underlying reasons on why we feel irrational fears, how to break it down and my one challenge for you.
Your thoughts on the show:
Any thoughts, feedback and questions most welcome and tell me also what topics you want to hear about in The Daily Interaction via email at tdi[a]prolificliving[dot]com and I will incorporate them in the show. Thank you for listening!