Think about the last change you had to make in one area of your life. Before you set out to do it, what story were you telling yourself? What lies did you make up to fight the change before giving in? And how do you feel now after the change?
Welcome back to Episode #72 of The Daily Interaction podcast. Today’s topic is The More You Change, The Better You Emerge. I was at a panel speaking to some 450 lovely women at a leadership summit where change was a hot sizzling topic, not because it’s our favorite thing to talk about but because it is instrumental to everyone’s life! Change impacts every single one of us and I want to encourage you in this episode to master – not just manage but MASTER – changes that either you decide to do in your life and some that life throws at you.
Short & sweet Announcements in the true spirit of the topic:
1. Brace yourself for big changes coming to The Daily Interaction. We have one more episode on Dec 14th then we go on a 2 week holiday break – enjoy yours! – and we are back in 2013 with a new schedule & new fun stuff. Listen to the show for details. Comments about the change? Leave’em below!
2. JUST signed my first real book deal with a traditional publisher. It’s a new juicing book out in the spring. I am a fanatic about juicing and if you are NOT doing it, you are missing out BIG TIME – sorry, I can’t lie about this one – so learn why juicing keeps you healthy, wealthy & wise – not to mention the glowing skin & hair and killer digestive system – by hopping on my Exclusive Insider’s Guide to Green Juicing.
The iTunes Page: Subscribe & download!
The RSS Feed: Follow the Feed!
The More You Change, The Better You Emerge Show Notes
1. Why you need to become a master of change, not just be able to manage it.
2. The lyrics of Sir Elton John from the Lion King and how that relates to how we all handle change differently.
3. The illusion of being in control and learning to go with the flow without compromising your values.
4. The 3 biggest changes of my life, and how these monumental changes shaped me and how I learned from it.
5. Reminding you that you have a choice, and calling you to use it. Use positive affirmations if you must but please, don’t ever say you are a victim!
6. How to measure your inches of progress in managing and mastering changes in your life?
So that’s a wrap for this episode. Thank you so much for listening to The Daily Interaction Podcast, and for being here as a reader and a listener. Don’t forget to grab your 21 Step Confidence Building series!
Get Confident in 21 Easy Steps
I bet you know better than to deny the importance of change, but how do you really face it and deal with it? What do you wish you could do better when the next unexpected change comes knocking on your door. Share your thoughts in the comments!