New Here? Welcome!
Welcome to the Best of Prolific Living. I enable and empower you to develop Smart Habits for Rich Living around here. Everything on the blog (and off the blog!) embodies that purpose; you may find a variety of topics but the end goal is always the same. All roads here lead to smart habits for rich living!
If you are new here, welcome! I created this page to list the best of Prolific Living. As the blog has grown with close to 300 blog posts, the golden nuggets tend to get buried in the archives. No reason to make you dig through the “stack” when I can tell you about the most popular and well-received content. May you find useful, practical and inspiring stuff here.
First, I want to give you a gift: A 21-Step Confidence Building Series. Grab it. It’s FREE and it will be in your Inbox, delivered in tiny bites over several weeks and it will teach you a system that will awaken the inner giant that is your own true confidence. No more “getting” confidence or “finding” confidence or even saying you don’t have it, because you do! Grab your series now!
Most Popular with Best Discussion:
Just so you know, I take a stance on issues and ask you deep questions in return. No, these are not even remotely on topics of politics, sex or religion. It is the simple everyday stuff of life like quitting corporate America, being punctual, whether having children is for everyone, avoiding common mistakes in good writing and staying motivated longer than a week or a month at a time. Believe it or not, they make for heated debate and great conversation; I am blessed around here with amazing readership. Take a look:
- From Corporate to Entrepreneurship or Why I Left My 6-Figure, Easy, Work-From-Home 11 year Career
- The 3 Secrets to Staying Motivated in a Corporate Job
- The Path to Fulfillment: To Have or Not to Have Children
- 19 errors to Avoid in Your Use of the English Language
- The Importance of Being Punctual
- From Fear to Motivation in 22 Radical Thoughts
- The Whispers of the Pacific Ocean
- Someday I Will Go Back to Iran
Most Viewed on Health, Yoga and Well-Being:
Yes, as you can guess, I am obsessed with living a healthy life and let me tell you why: Because every time I have neglected my health, I have regretted it. Haven’t you? Health is a very personal topic; our ideas of living a healthy life may vary. That’s what makes us such fabulously unique individuals. But in the main pillars, we may find commonality; I share mine, which have been green juicing, a vegan diet, raw foods, yoga, meditation and a strict cardio program. The blog posts reflect that:
- Favorite Green Juice Recipes
- The Vegan Journey Series: Easy Vegan Recipes
- The 5-day Juice Fast and Kundalini Yoga Challenge
- A Manifesto for Meditation
- A 10 Day Yoga Challenge Experience
Most Popular on Traveling Savvy and Smart:
Traveling is a passion, an obsession, and something I pursue relentlessly. The older I get, the more I need to see the world and feel the power of human connection to other cultures and nations. That and I feel compelled to enable people to pursue their travel dreams and crush the fears along the way. Want to become a fearless traveler? Read on:
- You, Your Travel Fears and the Fear-Crushing Travel Guide
- Travel like a Pro: 21 Smart and Efficient Packing Tips
- Travel like a Pro: 11 Reasons to Never Check In Luggage
- The Case for Micro Vacations: Quick Travels to Far Destinations
- 10 Smart Tips for the Savvy World Traveler in You
Most Useful on Technology, Blogging, Community:
Two engineering degrees and working for the technology companies has cultivated my techie side; I am mad about technology. In short, I love blogging and all the technology that goes into it and sometimes, I talk about it. I think the savvier you get about the tools that you use and the workflow that you have, the more efficient you become. Best posts are:
- My Top 10 Pillars of Blogging Excellence: Part 1
- My Top 10 Pillars of Blogging Excellence: Part 2
- 10 Ways the iPhone Promotes Prolific Living
- Blogworld Series: The Inspiration in 76 Quotes
- Blogworld Series: The Splendor of Community
- On Supporting Your Community, Giving and Guest Posting
Most Relevant on Public Speaking, Speech-Writing, and Toastmasters:
Hear me out when I tell you that public speaking is not just reserved for professional speakers or politicians and celebrities. Public speaking can be an opportunity to share your message, with an audience of 10 or 100 or 10,000. Communication makes us reachable and public speaking is just another form of communication. Years of Toastmasters, speaking classes and giving presentations trains and prepares and there is always much more to learn. If you ever have an opportunity to speak in public, seize it. These posts may prove useful:
- How to Write 5000 Words a Day
- 17 Effective Tips on Speech Writing
- Extemporaneous Speaking: Fast Thoughts on Motivation (video)
- A Speech on Pursuing a Dream and Expressing Gratitude (video)
- Creating an Advanced Toastmasters Club
Most Read on Self-Reflection, Personal Growth and Journey:
At the core of it, developing smart habits comes down to knowing yourself and trusting yourself to evolve into the person you are meant to become. It is about reflecting on your life, understanding your motives for doing what you do, cultivating the right relationships and making the wise decisions. A few posts to that end:
- Self-Reflection: 19 Things I wish I Knew Earlier in Life
- The Greatest Discovery of All: Getting to Know Yourself
- Beyond the First 30 Days: Staying Committed to Habits
- Why Relationships Matter
- Shake Up Your Routine
- How to Awaken, Build and Guard your Dreams
Most Viewed Book Reviews:
Reading (books of course) often can be the smartest habit you can develop. It will open your mind to new ideas, keep your brain sharp and active, educate and enlighten you, and make you a better listener and writer and conversationalist. Here are some of the most viewed book review posts:
- Fyodor Dostoevsky: “Crime and Punishment”
- Alexandre Dumas: “The Count of Monte Cristo”
- Leo Tolstoy: “Anna Karenina”
- Malcolm Gladwell: “The Tipping Point”
- Charlotte Brontë: “Jane Eyre”
- Dan Brown: “The Da Vinci Code”
Hurry and Get your Free eBooks:
I have created lots of ebooks to delve much deeper into a subject and to share more rich content with you in a condensed form! Some are free; some may buy me a cup of tea! I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed creating them:
- The Blogworld 2010 Experience: Inspiration, Community and Knowledge
- Life Lessons eBook: A Gift from 108 Bloggers
- Empower your Writing: A Manifesto
Other Can’t-Miss Places on the Blog:
Prolific Living Podcast launched in August 2011 and brings you exciting podcasts:
Most viewed video. All other videos here. More videos soon as we finish building a small video studio at home:
So here you have a quick taste of the most most popular parts of Prolific Living, according to readers such as yourself.
To learn more about me and how Prolific Living can bring you smart habits for a rich life, please see the About page.
If you want to hear me in interviews, here are some major interviews I have been so humbled to do.
Got something to say? Awesome! By all means, bring it on! I read and respond to every communication!
If you want the 21-Step Confidence Series plus other goodies from Prolific Living, hop on our list now:
Thank you for bringing your beautiful light here!
With much love and encouragement,