Welcome back to Episode #76 of The Daily Interaction podcast. We have our 2nd guest on the Interactive Interview Series, Johnny D. Domenico.
I met my fabulous guest, Johnny Domenico, for this show at the New Media Expo. You are going to LOVE him as we talk about how you can deliver a message with comedy and as he gets in and out of several characters for us. We did this interview for you in person live in Las Vegas.
Johnny Di Domenico is a seasoned professional actor, writer and performer. He is a brilliant impersonator who started acting in character to overcome his speech impediment. Johnny wanted to be a performer from the time he was five years old. He started writing and performing in his own movies and hasn’t stopped yet. Today Johnny travels the country, speaking at corporate events delivering unforgettable speeches while in character and while also informing his audience. It’s more than entertainment; it’s infotainment.
I thought he was unforgettable in this interview but you be the judge …. listen in now!
The iTunes Page: Subscribe & download!
The RSS Feed: Follow the Feed!
If you can communicate well enough, you can have everything you want in life! Click to Tweet this!
Interview Questions that I asked Johnny about Infotainment:
1. My listeners are interested in how they can communicate their message in a unique memorable way so you do that well. What started this path for you? Why did you start to combine comedy with your speaking?
2. Being unforgettable – talk about powerful speakers and how their message sticks and it doesn’t have to be a speech for my listeners it can be a powerful introduction …Or how important is it to be unforgettable? Can you give us some tips on being unforgettable in your communications?
3. On being relatable – you get into characters that people know and from experience they can relate to it so they connect with you … Talk about that and how we can do that in our daily interactions?
4. Power of comedy – it connects us like nobody’s business … I had great fun talking to you because you were funny when you did your Donald Trump impersonation which …. Do you want to do now? … So yeah how do we incorporate a little comedy and fun into our interactions?
5. My last question John is something for my listeners to take away … An action step, something they can do today to help them communicate better the magic formula that you have created….
IF YOU LOVE US, and want to show your appreciation for this free podcast especially on our anniversary, won’t you give us a shout on iTUNES! Thank you thank you for showing your LOVE!
If confidence is the single biggest barrier between you and a great communicator, let’s crush it, shall we? Grab your FREE 21-Step Confidence Building Series or sign up below for this FREE confidence course:
Use Your Inner Powers
Bonus: 21-Step Confidence Building Series