Welcome back to Episode #49 of The Daily Interaction podcast. Today’s topic is on The Art of Persistence and How to Achieve Big Results. This is an indirect topic that will absolutely will improve your interactions and social exchanges. I talk to you about what it takes for anyone – including and especially you – to achieve big results in life.
Grab all the shows off our Prolific Living Media page, scroll down and check out the most popular episodes and the entire archives.
Our ONE-YEAR Anniversary for the podcast is coming up in 3 weeks! Stay tuned for the celebration, because I am celebrating YOU with a contest and a sweet giveaway. So stay tuned!
The iTunes Page: Subscribe & download!
The RSS Feed: Follow the Feed!
The Art of Persistence Show Notes:
1. First, you must believe in yourself, your abilities and your pursuits. This is the beginning of greatness, and it can make or break it. Believe in yourself. Period.
2. The most important and overlooked way you will achieve big things is that you are crystal clear on your WHY: Why do you do what you do? And I talk to you bout how you cannot go around borrowing or stealing other people’s why! You need to dig deep and find your why for doing things.
3. The role of inspiration in the art of persistence and how to find the right inspiration for you, and places where you can find inspiration: other people’s stories, music, biographies and more.
Sometimes, inspiration comes from sad stories – someone who has had a terrible situation happen to them and now needs help with accident claims, or someone who just suffered a great loss in their family or a someone who made the wrong gamble in their business. This goes a long way to remind you how lucky and blessed you are so be inspired, and persist on with your goals.
4. What to do with anger and frustration? I believe anger is a completely normal human reaction but what you do with it is going to make the difference between a loser and a winner. I talk about what to do with your pent-up anger on days when nothing goes right.
5. The way the support of the right people can help propel you forward on the hard days. Support does not need to come from friends and family and people do not need to understand everything you are doing in order to give you love and support. Look for support in places you may least expect it and be ready to give it back too.
Persistence is not attractive, it does not make you popular and it is hard work that makes you want to give up. You get close to giving up. You get close to walking away. You get frustrated and impatient. That’s why few people can really do it and fewer people still push through to the point of breakthrough. So encourage yourself if you want to see the sweet results of persistence, you too must push through to the point of that breakthrough.
IF YOU LOVE US, RATE US on iTUNES. Thank you!
Use Your Inner Powers
Bonus: 21-Step Confidence Building Series