Welcome back to another episode of the Smart, Opinionated and Fabulous podcast! Today, Aileen and I look at breaking the cycle of negative thinking – goodness, is it ever possible? – and together, we review some tools to empower us towards positive thinking – yes, it is possible – and achieving our goals and dreams. In today’s show, we focus on the art of living with the power of positivity, and getting our mindset to help us rather than hold us back.
The iTunes Page: Subscribe & download!
RSS Feed: Follow the Feed!
Your Every Other Wednesday Show Notes:
1. How negative thoughts can physically weigh us down and our personal experience and stories where this has happened, in a yoga class for me and in a ballet class for Aileen.
2. Why it is perfectly fine to be part in the journey and not “there yet”, and how positive thinking and empowering your mind is indeed a lifetime practice.
3. Beyond the value of positive thinking, how to make the choice to be open and positive regardless of what you are experiencing in the moment.
4. How to go about positive thinking and affirmations; we look at the wrong way – oh yes! – and the better way.
5. Bridging the gap between affirmations, vision boards, positive thinking and the brutal reality.
6. How affirmations and vision boards can empower and enable you to turn things around when you slip into negative thinking.
Highlights mentioned in the Podcast:
1. Louise Hay Interview:
If you’ve been reading Prolific Living for any length of time, you know that I’ve never embedded videos that was not made by me. I am making an exception with this Louise Hay video, because it resonated with me on such a deep level that I want to see her beautiful, serene presence here on this page. Watch her and let her beautiful wisdom and amazing grace shower you with true inner peace.
A Request from Our Listeners
To emphasize our heart-felt intentions: Aileen and I ask for your thoughts and love to hear your questions and what topics you want to hear about in the show. Please let us know and if you enjoyed this podcast, please help us spread its reach by sharing it on Facebook! Thank you!