Welcome back to Episode #7 of The Daily Interaction podcast. Today’s topic is about interacting with the world around you when you are not feeling well. What do you do? Do you hide? Do you pretend? Do you lash out?
In return, how should you interact with others when they are not feeling well or when they are just not on their best behavior or manners.
This is very fitting as I am just coming off a 3-day persistent headache and in reflection, I learned a lot about how our feelings and our moods affect our interactions and in reflection, I learned a lot about how our feelings and our moods affect our interactions.
The iTunes Page: Subscribe & download!
RSS Feed: Follow the Feed!
Your Weekly Friday Show Notes:
1. What to do when you have an emotional mood swing of frustration, anger, impatience, what should do when they start to affect your daily interactions with the world? And the strange phenomena on why some people never take a day off.
2. How taking a day off or taking some time out for yourself during this time will indeed help re-group you.
3. Why it is best not to share the details of your frustrations and emotional “drama” with co-workers and peers and the people around you.
4. A story of how I managed the cubicle conversation drama in my previous job and step-by-step instructions on how you can professionally put an end those unwelcome conversations about personal matters with your co-workers.
5. A quote and lesson from Melody Fletcher about how you can manage those interactions when your friends are not feeling well and bringing you their world of problems and worry.
6. A closing thought on managing stress and outsmarting it in the end.
Correction: I mentioned in this post that Aileen and I are launching our podcast, Smart, Opinionated and Fabulous, on September 7th. That is now scheduled to Sept 14th. Makes for more anticipation, no?
Your thoughts on the show: If you have thoughts and questions or what topics you want to hear about in The Daily Interaction, email me at tdi[a]prolificliving[dot]com and I will incorporate them in the show.